June 12, 2007


Today we were scrambling to get everything together with one day left to the project exhibition. Some of the trouble we were having was getting the Mac OS X installed so that we could set up the blue tooth communication with the Arduino board and the Wii remote. We finished up the cube construction with the LEDs and began programing the triggers for the still and active variables sent from max/msp when motion was sensed. We wrote a code that was uploaded on the board looking for the two triggers and activated a sequence. When movement was sensed it changed quicker, when no movement it changed slower.






Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: